Brief course overview and learning outcomes:
5 Tips for delivering a Presentation
In a small or larger group, professionals only have a few minutes to grab the attention of their audience.
Having a well-rehearsed presentation prepared with proper structure, creates a strong plan for success.
Body language and voice projection are very important for communicating your message. Moreover,
learning impromptu speaking-skills is effective for unexpected situations. This program will cover the
following top 5 tips for delivering a presentation. Participants will learn to:
- Prepare an effective Introduction, body and conclusion.
- Project their voice with confidence.
- Display eye-contact and confident body language.
- Handle unexpected questions with ease.
- Practice speaking before others.
Contact Nicole to arrange a webinar for your organization